Before physically installing the hub and sensors please ensure that the alarm kit has been properly set up on the Amcrest Smart Home app. For more information on how to set up the alarm kit to the Amcrest Smart Home app, click here.
Installing the Alarm Hub
• The hub should be installed indoors on a flat surface.
• The hub must be connected to a power source to operate.
• Ensure the hub is installed within range of the sensors and the Wi-Fi router.
Step 1: Choose a central area for the hub to be placed.
Step 2: Twist the supplied bracket clockwise from the back of the hub. Be sure to follow the “UP” direction.
Step 3: Peel the bracket’s adhesive and place it on the hub.
Step 4: Peel the other side of the adhesive and place the hub to the desired surface area.
Installing the AL-CONSEN1 Sensor
• Install the sensor in an indoor environment.
• If you are using a door, place the sensor at the top of your door to prevent it from being bumped and out of reach of children or pets.
• The sensor and magnet must be in line with each other and no more than 3/4” apart.
Note: Install the magnet to the right of the sensor.
Step 1: Choose an area for the sensor to be placed such as a window or door.
Step 2: Ensure that the Bluetooth connection is steady to the hub before mounting.
Step 3: Peel the mounting adhesive and stick it to the back of the sensor. Peel the other portion of the adhesive and stick it to the mounting surface. Repeat this step for the magnet portion.
Step 4: Open and close the door or window to ensure the sensor stays in place.
Installing the AL-PIRSEN1 Sensor
• Install the motion sensor indoors on a flat surface.
• The motion sensor should be placed 6 to 8 feet high to prevent it from falling and out of reach of children or pets.
• To detect smaller objects, it is recommended to use one of the angled sides of the bracket.
Install Using the Mounting Adhesive
Use the included two-sided mounting adhesive to install the sensor.
• Peel one portion of the circular mounting adhesive and adhere it to the center portion of the sensor.
• Peel the other portion of the mounting adhesive and adhere it to a flat surface.
Note: The sensor can be placed on a table or at a 45° angle using the included bracket.
The bracket offers two separate angles for the sensor to face.
Use the included two-sided mounting adhesive to install the sensor to the bracket.
Step 1: Peel one portion of the circular mounting adhesive and adhere it to the center portion of the sensor.
Step 2: Peel the other portion of the circular mounting adhesive and adhere it to the back of the bracket.
Step 3: Place another mounting adhesive to the bracket to achieve the desired angle.
Step 4: Peel the other portion of the mounting adhesive and place the bracket onto a flat surface.
Please sign in to leave a comment.