How To Reactivate Your GPS
Reactivating your GPS tracking subscription can only be done via the Amcrest GPS web portal via a web browser. To begin, access your Amcrest GPS tracking subscription at https://amcrestgpstracker.com
Follow the steps below to reactivate your GPS tracking subscription:
Step 1: Log into your account with the email address and password associated with your subscription using the GPS web portal.
Step 2: Click on the Menu () button to access the main menu.
Step 3: In the main menu, click on Reactivate Tracking.
Step 4: You will be taken to a GPS reactivation page. Select the IMEI number you wish to reactivate from the drop down menu and click Continue.
Step 5: Fill out the reactivate GPS request form:
Below is an explanation of the requested items on this form:
- Select Plan: Use this drop down menu to select which plan you would like to reactivate. Currently, Amcrest GPS plans are on a &19.99, month-to-month basis.
- Card Holder Name: Enter the name that is on the credit card begin used.
- Card No. Enter the credit card number of the card being used to reactivate the subscription.
- CVV: Enter the security code located on the back of the credit card.
- Expiration Date: Use the drop down menu to select the month and year your credit card expires.
When you have completed entering your credit card information , click on the Update button. Once the payment processes your GPS subscription will be reactivated.