First you need to have the Amcrest View Pro app open and your camera/DVR/NVR added.
1. Tap the top left icon to open the menu.
2. Tap the Push notifications option.
3. Tap Push Config.
4. Select the device you want to receive push notifications from.
5. Now enable push notifications by tapping the switch next to your device.
6. A list of options will be shown:
- Push Type: This is what will open when you tap on the push notifications you receive.
- Motion Detect: Select if you want to receive notifications from motion being detected.
- Cam Mask: Select if you want to receive notifications that the camera has been covered or has had its ability to view blocked.
- Face Detection: Not currently available.
- Local Alarm: Select if you want to be notified that a local alarm has been triggered. (This referring to the more traditional I/O alarm ports on the back of the device.)
- HDD Alarm: Select if you want to receive notifications that no disk is detected, there is low space on the disk, or the disk has an error.
7. Once you have selected your desired options, tap the Save icon in the top right and you are done!
The most commonly used settings are Push Type: Live and Motion Detect: [camera/channel number].
To view a list of all of the events, under Alarm Manger (steps 1 & 2 above), select Event List.
Note: If you want to use the Push Type: Image, you must have an SD card installed and the Snapshot option enabled in the Motion Detect settings on the Web Interface.