The purpose of these instructions is to direct users to install the software “Driving Recorder Player.” The instructions will be demonstrated using a MAC computer.
- Relocate Driving Recorder Player.dmg to the desktop of your computer. Double click the file to mount to your computer.
- Click File on your home screen then click on “New Finder Window.”
- Click on Driving Recorder Player in the right pane under Devices.
- Drag and drop the software file “Driving Recorder Player” into the Applications folder then proceed to opening the Applications folder.
- Double click the Driving Recorder Player software to open the application.
Note: Once installation is complete, reference the Amcrest Car DVR user manual on how to operate the Driving Recorder Player application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.