PC-NVR is a feature that will allow a user to record captured footage directly to your Windows computer. To configure this feature within Amcrest Surveillance Pro please follow the steps below.
Please go to Devices and add the PC as a device list.
Then Select Add.
This will open a new window.
Under Device Name, it can be anything you prefer. For this example, I will use PC_NVR.
Under IP/Domain, Enter the IP Address of the PC.
To find the IP address on Windows 10, without using the command prompt:
- Click the Start icon and select Settings.
- Click the Network & Internet icon.
- To view the IP address of a wired connection, select Ethernet on the left menu pane and select your network connection, your IP address will appear next to "IPv4 Address".
- To view the IP address of a wireless connection, select WiFi on the left menu pane and click Advanced Options, your IP address will appear next to "IPv4 Address".
To find the IP address on Windows 7, without using the command prompt:
- In the system tray, click the network connection icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- To view the IP address of a wired connection, double-click Local Area Connection and click Details, your IP address will appear next to "IPv4 Address".
- To view the IP address of a wireless adapter, double-click Wireless Network Connection (Network Name) and click Details your IP address will appear next to "IPv4 Address".
For the Port default is 37777, preferably maintain default here.
The username and password will be admin.
Then Press “ADD”
It should now appear your device list.
Then you go to PC-NVR and finish configuring PC-NVR section. Please be patient, It will take a bit to connect but at this point it should follow the guides more closely. Please note some features like PC-NVR are not currently available when the camera is setup with the SN mode or for remote usage. Not all features are available for MAC PC’s also.
- Amcrest Surveillance Pro - Adding a camera
- Amcrest Surveillance Pro - Multi-Device Viewing
- Amcrest Surveillance Pro - Assigning a Schedule
- Amcrest Surveillance Pro - Reviewing Playback
- Amcrest Surveillance Pro: How to Record Video on PC & Mac
For more information of PC-NVR, please refer to this article.
Other information for Surveillance Pro is available on our Support knowledge base online.